8.07.2007

spc


spc(65)
Originally uploaded by lovegreendog.

pattern is the challenge.

there certainly is a lot of comfort in pattern
in repetition and routine
we clench our fists
hold on
to the threads we have woven tightly
but are coming undone
in the moment we turned our heads back
to see what we have made


patterns

more to see here


(words don't normally come together for me like that when i am in front of the keyboard. usually they are strung along in my mind while i am driving, or going up and down the grocery aisles. then they are lost in "what's for dinner?" or left behind on some list i meant to keep but tossed out with the junk mail.
just noting that those words floating up there in some sort of form,like a poem, fresh and shiny- that's something special. just came out of me. i like it.)

5 comments:

Deb R said...

I do that - compose posts in my head (especially while I'm driving) and then lose big chunks of them (if not all of them) before I can get to a keyboard. I love it when I manage to retain some of those thoughts and I'm glad you did too. The post and the photo are both lovely!

Left-handed Trees... said...

Take the words--wherever they're finding you...lovely. I hope you are having a nice season--your posts have been so rich lately!
Love,
D.

Nessie Noodle said...

so good LGD- photo, words- new look of the bloggidy blog.

acumamakiki said...

everything here is perfect angela - your words, the photo. perfection.

Tori said...

Your photos are always so amazing. I love this one and the words that accompany it.